marți, 2 aprilie 2013

The Only Place


Happy Tuesday everyone! The sun is back and so am I. It's unbelievable how much weather counts when it comes to my mood. This past week was terrible, I wasn't up for anything besides sleeping, eating and watching TV. But I had a blast this weekend at Comic Con. I had the chance to meet Finn Jones (Loras from Game of Thrones) and John Rhys Davies (Gimli in Lord of The Rings). Also, we celebrated Easter on Sunday, so we had great food and a relaxing family time. 
The weather's been so great that I simply couldn't stop taking photos these past few days so be prepared cause other posts are coming up soon. Til then,  I'll leave you with a great song, which reminds me of summer, sun and the sea. 




















Sweater - H&M, Pants - Only, Jacket - H&M, Sneakers - Converse, Watch - Casio, Sunglasses - H&M, Bra/Bustier - Pull&Bear

Photos taken by : Alyx Serbanescu 


              

3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Eh, you are making my knees buckle with this set, so stunning! Love you in the chucks.

Anonim spunea...

Eh, you are making my knees buckle with this photo set. You're stunning! Love you in the chucks!

petit-chignon spunea...

thanks!!