vineri, 5 aprilie 2013

Lover Of The Light


A great pair of oxfords is essential in every girl's wardrobe. Why? Because they're super comfy and they can be styled for day or night. I styled them with a basic outfit: a pair of jeans with a shirt and leather jacket, a hat and an Alexander McQueen inspired scarf. Also, I love my new purse, I actually bought it for the interior print haha, it's so romantic and it adds a vintage touch to it. This is one of my favorite outfits just because it's basic and simple and most of all confortable. 











Shirt - Vintage, Jeans - Pull & Bear, Jacket - H&M, Oxfords - Bata, Purse - Pimkie, Hat - Pieces, Scarf - Peacock, Bracelet - Banana Republic, Ring - Accessorize 

Photos taken by - Alyx Serbanescu 

Do you like my new hairstyle? 


Late April Fools joke haha. 
But seriously now, what do you think? I really like it, I used to have this hairstyle when I was little and also in high school, but I don't think I have the courage to cut it again. 


             

Niciun comentariu: