miercuri, 27 februarie 2013

Ready for Spring


I'm ready for spring but unfortunately winter insists on giving me a hard time regarding clothes. I have so many cute spring outfits already planned in my mind and I can't wear them. Today I took a risk and wore this  cute skirt to at least remind me of spring/summer. I admit  that I nearly froze to death and the wind completely ruined my hair (you can actually see in one of the pics a tear running down my face, hahah, that's how I react at cold + wind so don't freak out, I wasn't crying haha). Actually, the wind was so brutal, that we hade to continue the shooting inside, but I really like the result. Anyways, this coat is actually my mother's and I absolutely love it. It has such cute detailing on the back, and I also love the clasps in the front. 



















           Sweater- Vero Moda, 
Skirt- Vila, 

Bag- vintage, 
Coat- my mother's
Watch- Skagen


2 comentarii:

Maria Chloe spunea...

Cute skirt:)

xo,
http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/

Marta Purriños Hernández spunea...

You look so wonderful.
Your blog is so cute.

Would you like follow each other? Let me know =)

addictbeiconic.blogspot.com