luni, 11 februarie 2013

DIY Project

 Here you have one of the few DIY projects that I actually managed to complete successfully. I was never good at laundry, so I wasn't  surprised to see this Forever 21 dress ( bought in Toronto 3 years ago )  three times smaller than it was when I purchased it! I didn't have the chance to wear it that often, and I absolutely love its tribal print so I decided to transform it into a skirt. I'm not that crafty, and except from a pair if DIY distressed shorts all my other DIY projects failed so I'm proud of myself and I'm actually thinking of perfecting my skills. 

BEFORE


AFTER





P.S. I really want to know if you like this kind of posts or if you want me to write about other things or just keep posting my usual outfit related posts. I would really appreciate it. Thanks! 



4 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

if you buy a garment steamer, its possible to reverse the shrinkage:)

redsun spunea...

i love it :)

would you like to follow each other?

marie amar spunea...

love it and the photos are sweet:) http://memarieamar.blogspot.com/

petit-chignon spunea...

Thank you!!