joi, 27 decembrie 2012

It's snowing


  And finally a new post.. 
Although I've been greatly enjoying my winter holiday so far, I really have to start taking my school assignments seriously. I always do things in the last minute, like this year's Christmas shopping session. I went to the mall to buy presents for my family on the 23rd and I obviously didn't find much, not to mention it was very crowded.
Here are a few shots from that day, hopefully the weather will improve. I'm currently stuck with a really bad cold. Hope you had an awesome Christmas, I will probably post more shots after New Years, so till next year!







Coat: Oxygen, Jeans: Pull and Bear, Boots: Guess, Ring: H&M



6 comentarii:

eliza t spunea...

gorgeous outfit! these photos are lovely and u look so stylish!

xoxo, Eliza
Bread and Butter

marly spunea...

Beautiful hair and nice outfit :):)
XX

would you like to follow each other?
http://oohmarly.blogspot.com/

Ana Martins spunea...

Damn! I love your hair!

petit-chignon spunea...

@eliza: you're too nice!
@marly: sure, I really like your blog!
@Ana: thanks very much!

welovefur spunea...

I love so much your coat
kisses
www.welovefur.com

petit-chignon spunea...

thank you!!