sâmbătă, 8 decembrie 2012

In a Moment


Today I had classes at 8'clock in the morning which is horrible considering that it's Saturday, but oh well, at least I won't have this class any time soon and my Saturday mornings will involve sleeping.A lot of it, actually. 

It was a gloomy, cold morning and we took these shots in 10 minutes because we were all freezing and the only thing we had on our minds was to get in the car and go straight home!


On our way home, the sun came out of the clouds so we quickly pulled over and tried another set of shots which I like better than the previous ones, especially because we had a special guest who decided to pose with me. 











Coat: OXYGEN, Sweater: ONLY, Bag: NICCOLI, Boots: REPORT

Photos taken by: Alyx Serbanescu






7 comentarii:

Milex spunea...

incredibly great

petit-chignon spunea...

thanks!!!

Anonim spunea...

i like the shots....more so the sunny ones...and the song is great

petit-chignon spunea...

thank you!!!

bianca venerayan spunea...

You're so pretty! I love the dark lipstick on you.

http://bianca.kastorandpollux.com/

petit-chignon spunea...

Thank you Bianca!

Anonim spunea...

anonim .....its me